Preparing and At Your Home
1) Provide you with specific and strategic guidance on what you should do (and not do) prior to placing your home on the market.
2) Home Staging — To ensure the “wow factor,” we pay for a professional staging consultation to prepare your home for sale.
3) Professional Color Photography — Take full-color, high-definition digital photographs of the inside and outside of your home for marketing flyers, advertisements and the Internet. Only the best photos highlighting the features of your home will be placed online or in any publications.
4) Visual Tour Presentation — We will produce and upload a virtual home tour of your home and use the power of social media to market it in-depth for buyers looking online.
5) Provide a detailed Home Evaluation and make suggestions on how to make your home more appealing to buyers to maximize showing potential.
6) Create a professional ad copy to engage potential buyers to your house.
7) Assess the best features of your home for amplification methods.
Online Networking and Marketing
8) Submit to the MLS. Electronically submit your home listing information into the MLS.
As a Realtor, I take full advantage of the ability to post on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) — something that For Sale By Owners don’t have access to.
9) Immediately submit up to 30 digital photos of the interior and exterior of your home to the MLS at the same time the listing is input, allowing buyers and agents to view pictures when narrowing down homes they will actually tour.
10) Global Networking — 1 in 12 real estate transactions in the US involve an international party, so we pay to have your listing exposed to the global marketplace through ListHub Global and Proxio Pro.
11) Create videos to control information to the public when people Google your address by organic search engine placement.
12) Create a landing page for Facebook Ads to encourage sharing of your property.
13) Run a reverse prospecting search in the MLS to find all the buyers who match directly to the listing.
14) Target market on Facebook to determine who is the most likely buyer that buys in your area by profession, cultural background or companies they work for.
We pay thousands of dollars per year to syndicate your listing to over 1,000 websites across the nation, and have complete control on 63 other sites that are constantly showcasing our listings.
We even arrange it to advertise you in all our competitors’ sites, too.
In the Neighborhood
49) Install a deluxe For Sale sign in the front and text sign rider.
50) Place a secure Supra box to provide state-of-the-art security for showings.
51) Include an in-house Broker Tour and MLS Broker Tour to enchant showings with several creative incentives for them.
52) Canvass the neighborhood. We will door knock and call neighbors to personally talk to your neighbors as they sometimes refer buyers to your property.
Connecting With My SOI Contacts
53) Distribute electronic flyers to all TOP agent working with buyers in the surrounding real estate brokerages. We market to agents who will bring pre-qualified buyers to your home, eliminating “tire-kickers.”
54) Advertise your home to my VIP Buyers Club as well as all the qualified buyers in my database.
55) Advertise your home to my preferred Investors List if investment-type property.
56) Advertise your home to all of my business contacts: Realtors, loan officers, attorneys, financial officers, relocation companies.
57) Promote your home to TOP REALTORS in local real estate offices with a non-branded version of my e-Flyer so agents can share it with their clients with no fear.
58) Send out email blast to MLS Board when home is first listed.
59) Email the listing sheet out to groups of Realtors that we have done business with before.
60) Email the listing to local fans of our website.
61) Email loan officers network to prepare rate sheets specific to the property.
62) Target property to the most likely buyer our team is presently working with.
63) Distribute e-brochure with community enhancements to our company’s National Relocation connection database.
Behind the Scenes – Everything Else I do For You
64) Download all disclosures and pertinent information to assist interested parties.
65) Create brochures with walkability factors: restaurants, parks adn schools perfect to attract Millennial buyers.
66) Research competitive homes that are currently on the market and the ones under contract to strategize the position of sale on your home.
67) Research expired homes and discover the reasons why they have expired. Analyze their strategies to avoid doing the same mistakes for that particular neighborhood or area as applicable.
68) Research competitive homes that have sold in the past six months in order to increase the chances of your home being sold for top dollar.
69) Prevent mistakes and research tax records to verify full and complete legal information and make it available to prospective buyers and buyer agents on the MLS printout.
70) Monitor continuously and gather information to help assess the needs of potential buyers and adjust accordingly as they happen.
71) Automatic report complete with showings information, feedback, competition assessment and general guidance to adjust the position of your listing.
72) We give you an edge over the competition by utilizing the latest techniques in home showings, scheduling and feedback monitoring offline and online.
73) Present all offers and review important details and pitfalls with you.
74) Determine the best negotiating position to maximize sale, based on your current situation and motivation. 75)We quickly and efficiently request feedback from every agent that brings a buyer, so we can adjust our strategy accordingly.
76) We gather all of this information to help position your home to sell before the competition.
77) Evaluate all contingencies to obtain the best leverage possible and counter (if applicable) with the right arguments and details for their acceptance.
78) Prepare a net sheet with estimate closing costs to avoid surprises at the closing table.
79) Negotiate and coordinate scheduling of property inspections, wood pest/termite, etc. to benefit you as the seller.
80) Create a WIN-WIN situation between you and my brokerage, while maintaining the highest ethical and moral status. My obligation is to win the best possible terms for you!
A Stress-Free Transaction for You
81) Take the uncertainty out of selling your home with our NO-SHACKLE GUARANTEE — giving you peace of mind when selling your home. If I don’t perform, FIRE ME!
82) We will keep you updated on a specific day every week.
83) Easy transition for your family by providing you with home showing guidelines based on your own lifestyle, with the least amount of disruption to you.
84) Monitoring continuously and gather information to help assess your needs and goals, and adjust accordingly as they happen.
85) Our responsibility is to provide the buyer(s) mistake-free disclosures on your behalf that will allow you to sell with no surprises and unexpected costs at closing.
86) Provide you with relocation information if needed after your sale and coordinate the exact date and times of the moving process with no surprises or cancellations.
87) For the safety of your house and family, install and monitor a secure Supra Lockbox that only allows agents with qualified buyers to view your home accompanied.
88) Set up home with a Home Warranty, if you choose, to protect your home during the listing period and offer it to buyers as enticement.
89) Pre-qualify and screen agents who bring buyers to your home — buyers that are 100% fully approved to buy a home in your price range.
90) Our responsibility is to find a buyer who is 100% approved to obtain their mortgage loan and has complete motivation to buy your house.
My home didn’t appraise for its purchase price. Now what? We help you avoid appraisal pitfalls.
91) Coordinate scheduling of appraisal and supply comparable sales if needed.
92) We’ll prepare a detailed list of comps used and highlight the changes you’ve made to your property to assist the appraiser with value validation.
93) When the home appraisal comes in below the negotiated sales price, we will challenge the appraisal by providing justification and review comps used.
94) Monitor Buyer’s Loan Process and require proper documentation from lender in a timely manner.
95) Set up final walk-through and negotiate on your behalf any last details that surfaced during final inspection.
96) Assure contract is clear for closing and coordinate all utilities transfers.
97) Monitor and review all taxes, private charges, pay-offs and fees to be online with the ratified contract and assure all charges are legit.
98) Thank you! Your house is now SOLD!