Online searching is how the majority of buyers find properties they’re interested in — and I do my best to get your property in front of them online and through my professional and personal contacts.
8) Submit to the MLS. Electronically submit your home listing information into the MLS.
As a Realtor, I take full advantage of the ability to post on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) — something that For Sale By Owners don’t have access to.
9) Immediately submit up to 30 digital photos of the interior and exterior of your home to the MLS at the same time the listing is input, allowing buyers and agents to view pictures when narrowing down homes they will actually tour.
10) Global Networking — 1 in 12 real estate transactions in the US involve an international party, so we pay to have your listing exposed to the global marketplace through ListHub Global and Proxio Pro.
11) Create videos to control information to the public when people Google your address by organic search engine placement.
12) Create a landing page for Facebook Ads to encourage sharing of your property.
13) Run a reverse prospecting search in the MLS to find all the buyers who match directly to the listing.
14) Target market on Facebook to determine who is the most likely buyer that buys in your area by profession, cultural background or companies they work for.
We pay thousands of dollars per year to syndicate your listing to over 1,000 websites across the nation, and have complete control on 63 other sites that are constantly showcasing our listings.
We even arrange it to advertise you in all our competitors’ sites, too.