My business is built on referrals, and is a quick way to get your home sold — whenever possible, I try to connect my buyer and seller contacts.
53) Distribute electronic flyers to all TOP agent working with buyers in the surrounding real estate brokerages. We market to agents who will bring pre-qualified buyers to your home, eliminating “tire-kickers.”
54) Advertise your home to my VIP Buyers Club as well as all the qualified buyers in my database.
55) Advertise your home to my preferred Investors List if investment-type property.
56) Advertise your home to all of my business contacts: Realtors, loan officers, attorneys, financial officers, relocation companies.
57) Promote your home to TOP REALTORS in local real estate offices with a non-branded version of my e-Flyer so agents can share it with their clients with no fear.
58) Send out email blast to MLS Board when home is first listed.
59) Email the listing sheet out to groups of Realtors that we have done business with before.
60) Email the listing to local fans of our website.
61) Email loan officers network to prepare rate sheets specific to the property.
62) Target property to the most likely buyer our team is presently working with.
63) Distribute e-brochure with community enhancements to our company’s National Relocation connection database.